- Serves 8
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Yummy dessert – especially if you’re chocolate lover.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1/2 can Nestle Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 packet Agar Agar powder
- 60 gr Nestle Dark Chocolate Melts
- 25 gr Cocoa powder
- 1 Egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 800 ml Water
- A pinch of salt
- Mix cocoa powder with 5 tbsp of water (taken from the required amount of water) - mix well. Set aside.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, cook the remaining water, condensed milk, agar agar powder, dark choc, cocoa mixture and salt - stir continuously.
- Add in egg mixture into the remaining of pudding mixture. Bring to boil, pour into mould - let cool and set in the fridge