- Serves 2
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
I was lucky enough to trial the Phillips Airfryer XL. So this is the first thing I have made. Thought I would try something simple and the potato was cooked to perfection. You could also just boil the potato or wrap in glad foil and oven bake.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 potatoes
- 2 bacon rashers
- 2 tbs sour cream
- 1/2 onion
- 6 Diced cubes of Fetta marinated in garlic
- 1 sprinkle of parmesan cheese
- Place 2 potatoes into the Phillips Airfryer XL, set on 200 degrees and bake for 20 minutes.
- Dice onion and bacon and fry to your liking.
- When potato is finished cooking, cut the top and scoop potato into a bowl, making sure you do not wreck the potato.
- Add onion bacon mix, add sour cream, add feta cubes to the potato and stir. Then place into the potato jacket.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and a crumble of feta.
Recipe book came with the Phillips Airfryer XL. So I found a recipe in it and just altered the filling to my liking and the way that I have done before.