- Makes 2
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
These All Nutty Bars are a very quick and delicious health bar. Great to keep on hand for snacks.
Ingredients (makes 2 bars)
- handful dry fruits (i've used almonds, pistachio, cashew, peanuts)
- 100 gm jaggery
- handful dates
- Roughly chop all the dry fruits and dates and mix them together. you can even add apricots to this recipe, or take out any of the nuts which you dont like, On a flat plate, coat some oil (just like we do for cakes). Keep aside
- Heat a non stick pan on low flame. Add jaggery to melt it. Add one tsp of water. The water will allow the mixture the melt smoothly. Keep stirring till there are no water bubbles visible.
- Immediately mix all the dry fruit mix to the non stick pan. Mix all nuts with melted jaggery. Quickly pour the mix onto the greased plate. Pat with palm (it wont be very hot). Get the desired thickness. Cut into pieces before the jaggery hardens.
- Allow to cool completely. Remove cut pieces and enjoy the bar ! Can be stored for 1-2 months
Add and remove nuts of your choice...that simple !