- Serves 9
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Want an easy cake to make with those spare few moments before the babies wake up? This allergy free chocolate cake is perfect! It’s also dairy, soy, nut and egg free.
Ingredients (serves 9)
- 1 1/2 Cups Plain Flour
- 1 cup Caster Sugar
- 3 Tablespoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon Bicarbonate Soda
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/3 cup Vegtable oil
- 2 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla essence
- 1 cup icing sugar
Notes... Want an easy cake to make with those spare few moments before the babies wake up? This allergy free chocolate cake is perfect! It's also dairy, soy, nut and egg free.
- Can be made in a Bowl or if in a rush make in a 20 X 20cm non stick baking pan Preheat oven to 160 .C fan forced or 180.C for normal.
- Place flour, sugar, cocoa, bicarbonate soda straight into the baking pan. Mix all together. Make sure you mix the sides of the pan incase the flour sticks to the side
- Add the remaining ingredients and whisk well.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until toothpick into the centre comes out clean with no sticky cake mixture.
- If desired coat cake with icing when cooled down Icing mixture. 1 cup of icing sugar, 3 table spoons of coco, a teaspoon of vegatable oil and 3 drops of water until mixture is thick consistency not runny.
Recipe Allergy Free Chocolate cake
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.