- Serves 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
you can really use any type of berry with this and I'd just say be careful with the frozen types because when they start to thaw out you get more liquid in the mix and if its too runny it won't cook well.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 1 cup Self Raising Flour
- 120g Caster Sugar
- 100g recuded fat spread (or butter)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 punnet raspberries or 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Spray a 12 - hole friand tin or muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Cream sugar and reduced fat spread till pale and creamy. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. Add vanilla essence.
- Fold in sifted flour and almond meal with a spatula and carefully fold in the raspberries.
- Spoon into prepared friand tins and bake for 15-18 minutes till golden brown and firm to touch.