- Makes 20
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Serve with fresh mint tea. Can be stored in an airtight container for 7 days
Ingredients (makes 20 biscuits)
- 2 Egg Wihites
- 3/4 Cup Castor Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Ground Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Semolina Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup Slivered Almonds
Notes... For a really decadent treat I leave off the almonds while cooking, once cooled I dip in melted dark chocolate then add a whole almond to the top for decoration
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Add sugar gradually, beating until dissolved.
- Fold in ground almonds, semolina and cinnamon.
- Place teaspoonfuls on a lined baking tray and sprinkle with slivered almonds.
- Bake at 160c for 10 minutes.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.