- Makes 1
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
A healthy dip which is nice served with a platter vegetable sticks.
Ingredients (makes 1 bowl full)
- 150ml soaked almonds
- 2 tblsp onion
- 1/2 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 2 tsp sultanas
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 75 ml water
- 2 tps coconut
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chopped fresh chives for garnish
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add more water 1 tbs at a time if you need more than the 75ml to get it turning.
- Place into a small serving bowl and garnish with fresh chopped chives.