This recipe is very simple and yummy! Crunchy and buttery
Ingredients (makes 24 cookies)
- 1/2 cup Salted Butter
- 1 cup Raw sugar
- 2 cup Flour
- 2 large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Silvered almonds
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Cream butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla until smooth.
- Add in flour and almond, mix well.
- Arrange on baking sheet with any shapes you like :) It doesn't matter if the shapes are uneven as long as they are not too big a difference.
- Bake for 15 minutes of until golden brown.
- It will continue to cook after you turn off the oven. Leave for about 2 minutes before moving them to a cooling rack :)