- Serves 12
- Makes 24
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A lovely tribute for Anzac Day. No nuts so you could pop one of these into lunchboxes for a sweet treat.
Ingredients (serves 12 | makes 24 balls)
- 500g Cream Cheese
- 4 tbs Golden Syrup
- 1 tbs Lemon Juice (optional if you don't like anything too sweet)
- 4 tbs Shredded Coconut
- 8-10 Anzac Cookies
- If you have a food processor, blitz the Anzac cookies and 2 tbs of coconut until they resemble bread crumbs. Pour into a flatish bowl (you'll be rolling the balls in this mixture so you just need a bowl that allows you to get your fingers in easily).
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl or your food processor.
- Mix or whiz until all ingredients are well combined.
- Roll the cream cheese mixture into bite-sized balls then coat in the Anzac cookie crumb.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving (or freeze for one hour). Store in refrigerator.
A lovely way to get the kids involved on Anzac Day. But yummy anytime!