- Serves 12
- Makes 24
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A lovely tribute for Anzac Day. No nuts so you could pop one of these into lunchboxes for a sweet treat.
Ingredients (serves 12 | makes 24 balls)
- 500g Cream Cheese
- 4 tbs Golden Syrup
- 1 tbs Lemon Juice (optional if you don't like anything too sweet)
- 4 tbs Shredded Coconut
- 8-10 Anzac Cookies
Notes... A lovely way to get the kids involved on Anzac Day. But yummy anytime!
- If you have a food processor, blitz the Anzac cookies and 2 tbs of coconut until they resemble bread crumbs. Pour into a flatish bowl (you'll be rolling the balls in this mixture so you just need a bowl that allows you to get your fingers in easily).
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl or your food processor.
- Mix or whiz until all ingredients are well combined.
- Roll the cream cheese mixture into bite-sized balls then coat in the Anzac cookie crumb.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving (or freeze for one hour). Store in refrigerator.
Recipe Anzac Cheesecake Balls
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.