- Makes 36
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Lactation cookies are a great healthy snack to help naturally boost your milk supply the sure work great for me but make sure you drink more water as well the flaxseed meal makes the biscuits extra filling and the Anzac flavor hides the brewers yeast taste
Ingredients (makes 36 Medium sized Biscuits)
- 1 1/2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1 1/2 Cups Desicated Coconut
- 1 Cup Plain Flour
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Flaxseed Meal (health food store is where I found it)
- 3 Tbsp Brewers Yeast (health food store is where I found it)
- 3Tbsp Golden Syrup
- 200g Butter
- 2 tsp Bicarb Soda
- 4 Tbsp Boiling water
- In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients mix well set aside.
- In a medium sized sauce pan melt butter with golden syrup and water remove from heat stir in Bicarb it will froth up so be wary!
- Add the butter golden syrup mix to the dry ingredients stir well to combine
- Roll teaspoons full of mix into balls play on baking tray lined with baking paper flatten slightly
- Bake in a moderate oven 180C or 160C fan forced for about 10-12 minutes until golden!