- Makes 4
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
Warm up from the inside out on these cold Autumn nights with a delicious Individual Apple and Blueberry Crumble … served with a scoop of ice cream!
Ingredients (makes 4 individual crumbles or 1 large one)
- 2 Pink Lady apples, peeled and diced into small pieces
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1/3 cup Maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 80g Unsalted butter, chopped
- 1 cup Rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Flaked almonds
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup SR flour
- 60ml Maple syrup
- 3/4 cup Frozen or fresh blueberries
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Cut the apples into quarters and remove the cores. Chop into 1cm cubes. Place in a large bowl, add the maple and vanilla and toss to combine with a wooden spoon. Set aside.
- To make the crumble topping, place the butter in a small saucepan over low heat until melted. Place the oats, almonds, cinnamon, flour and maple in a medium bowl. Add the melted butter and mix really well to combine.
- Divide the apple mixture between 4 shallow 1-cup-capacity (250ml) ovenproof dishes. Spoon the crumble topping onto the fruit in a thick even layer.
- Place the dishes on a baking tray and bake for 25 minutes or until golden and the fruit is soft. Serve warm with ice cream and or cream
They taste good cold too if you have any left over!