This recipe is easy and super tasty – perfect for afternoon tea with a cuppa.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 180 grams butter, softened
- 190 grams coconut sugar
- 100 grams almond meal
- 190 grams white spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 80 ml maple syrup
- Beat together sugar and butter. Add eggs and maple syrup. Mix in the almond meal, flour and baking powder and beat till creamy.
- Grease the inner pot of the Philips All-in-One Cooker with coconut oil spray. Add the mixture, smooth the top, place the apples on top. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Close the lid. Press the BAKE button, set cooking time for 50 minutes, set valve on BAKE position and press START.