- Makes 15
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Perfect on the go breakfast, dessert or lunchbox treat!
Ingredients (makes 15 Muffins)
- 1 1/2 cups Self raising flour
- 1/2 cup Caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 180ml Vanilla yoghurt (1 child sized tub)
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 2 Medium apples, cored, peeled and diced
- Pre heat oven to 180c (160c fan forced) Line muffin tin.
- Beat all wet ingredients in a bowl. Mix in dry ingredients. Fold in diced apple.
- Spoon into muffin cases. Bake for 20 minutes.