- Serves 6
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This ridiculously yummy apple crumble is the perfect winter dessert… AND, it’s quick to make!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 6 lge Red apples ( green apples can be used , just add a little extra sugar if desired)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- CRUMBLE TOPPING
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 1/4 cup Plain flour
- 1/2 cup Caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
Notes... The amount of sugar added to the apples is really personal taste if using sweet apples you can cut back on the sugar a bit. This is also yummy cold the next day if you have leftovers!
- Peel and core apples. Cut into wedges and place in saucepan. Add water to just under top layer of apples. Sprinkle with the sugar, cover and stew over med heat
- To make crumble topping Place all ingredients in a bowl and rub together with clean hands until mixed well
- Strain apples slightly and spoon into a greased oven dish.
- Sprinkle the crumble topping evenly over the top of the apples
- Bake in a 180 deg. Oven 30-40 mins or until golden
- Serve warm with cream or ice cream
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.