- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
- 5 apples
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 250 ml water
- 2 tbls lemon juice
- Peel the skin of the apple and remove the seeds. Chop the apples into equal slices.
- In a deep bottom pan, add water,apple slices and lemon juice. Allow the apple slices to boil.
- Allow it cool down a bit. Once it has cooled down, blend it with sugar to a fine paste using a food processor/mixer. You can directly mash the cooked apples using masher in the pan itself as an alternate way.
- Transfer the blended paste to the pan and cook until the paste becomes thick. If you are using small pan, remember to cover it to avoid the bursting / spluttering.
- Store in airtight containers and refrigerate it.
Yummy spread on toast and crumpets