Tasty muffins that freeze well.
Ingredients (makes 12 Large muffins)
- 1 cup Self raising flour
- 1 cup Wholemeal self raising flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Green apple, peeled and grated
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Lemon rind, grated
- 60 grams Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 200 degress. Line a muffin pan with muffin cases.
- Sift the flours into a bowl. Add the sugar and grated apple and stir.
- In a jug, mix the egg, lemon rind, milk, and melted butter together.
- Add to the milk mixture to the bowl and stir with a fork until just mixed.
- Fill the muffin pan with the mixture and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.