A quick and easy crumble recipe with a great shortcut!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 Rafferty's Garden Apple Pear & Cinnamon + Nothing Else
- 150g rolled oats
- 50g shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup or good quality honey
- 80g butter
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- To make the crumble topping, combine all ingredients (except Rafferty's Garden puree) in a blender or food processor and pulse to combine. Spread onto a baking tray and bake in oven for about 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Keep an eye on it - it can burn quickly.
- Remove from the oven and break up the crumble with a fork. Let cool. This will make about 2 cups worth and can be stored in an air tight container in the cupboard for about a week.
- Heat the Rafferty's Apple Pear Cinnamon + Nothing Else pouch as per packet instructions. Squeeze into a bowl and sprinkle some of the crumble topping on top. Serve.