- Makes 50
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
These make excellent snacks for school
Ingredients (makes 50 Balls)
- 1 Pkt Biscuits (arrowroot, Marie)
- 1 cup Dried apricots
- 2 cups Dessicated coconut
- 150g Whole almonds
- 1 tin Sweetened condensed milk
- In a food processor finely crush your biscuits and transfer to a bowl, then crush your almonds slightly coarser and add to bowl
- Dice apricots and add them to the mix and throw in 1/2 a cup of coconut
- Mix in condensed milk and roll into small balls, coat in coconut and refrigerate!
Easy to make and not too bad for you either!