These cheesecake balls are quick and easy to whip up and satisfy that cheesecake craving. They make a perfect gift as well.
Ingredients (makes 20 balls)
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 150g dried apricots, diced
- 110g slivered almonds, roughly chopped
- 150g white chocolate, melted, cooled slightly
- Place cream cheese in a bowl and beat with electric beaters on medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in melted chocolate and finely chopped apricots and mix until combined.
- Roll small pieces into balls (approx. 25g) and then roll in almonds, pressing almonds lightly so they stick. Refrigerate until firm.