- Makes 12
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
The icing sugar in the topping along with the dried fruit makes this deliciously sweet for the occasional treat!
Ingredients (makes 12 slices)
- 2 cups plain wholemeal flour
- 0.5 cup dried cranberries
- 0.5 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbl olive oil
- 1 cup milk
- 250gm cream cheese
- 0.5 cup icing sugar mixture
- stir together the flour, dried fruit and shredded coconut
- Beat the eggs and add oil and milk, stirring together.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry flour and stir in with the fruit (add extra milk if mixture too 'wet')
- Bake at 180C for 20 minutes or until skewer comes out clean from slice
- Mix the cream cheese and icing sugar mixture until smooth and paste on the top of the slice
Recipe Apricot and Cranberry Slice
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.