- Serves 10
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 12 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 1 1/4 cups sweet biscuit crumbs
- 1 can apricot nectar
- 1 cup apricot nectar, extra
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar, extra
- 1 tablespoon gelatine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 3 teaspoon cornflour
- 3/4 cup cream, lightly whipped
- 1 can apricot halves, drained
- 1 block Cream Cheese, softened
- 80g butter, melted
- Combine biscuit crumbs and butter, press into the base of a lightly greased 22cm springform pan. Chill.
- Heat apricot nectar in a small saucepan until boiling, take off heat and stir in gelatine until dissolved. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice using an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in apricot/gelatine mixture until well combined, then fold through cream. Pour into prepared base and chill until firm.
- Combine extra apricot nectar, sugar and cornflour in a small saucepan, stir over a medium heat until thickened. Cool completely. To serve, glaze cheesecake and top with apricot halves
this is another family favorite, it comes out for birthdays and all sorts of special occasions!