- Makes 16
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Easy & simple 4 ingrediant recipe.
Ingredients (makes 16 Apricot & coconut balls, depending on their size.)
- 300g Dried apricots, diced
- 150g condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 8 Arrowroot biscuits, roughly chopped
- Place Apricots, condensed milk, biscuits and 3/4 cup of coconut in bowl and mix until well combined.
- Roll mixture into balls and roll into the remaining coconut, place balls into fridge for at least 3 hours, until nice and firm.
This is a sweet indulgant little treat!