- Makes 24
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These apricot and coconut squares are perfect for school lunchboxes.
Ingredients (makes 24 Squares)
- 1 Cup Naturally popped popcorn
- 1 Cup Shredded coconut
- 2 Cups Rice bubbles
- 1 Cup Rolled oats
- 1 Cup Dried apricots, finely chopped
- 400g can Condensed milk
- Preheat oven 160c. Lightly grease and line the base of a 20x30cm pan.
- Combine the popcorn, coconut, rice bubbles and rolled oats in a bowl. Add the dried apricots and mix well. Pour over the condensed milk and mix until combined.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared pan and press into the base with the back of a spoon. Bake for 30-35 mins or until golden. Allow to cool before serving.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.