This Simple Anzac Log is perhaps one of the easiest desserts you could make … but make no mistake, it doesn’t taste simple.
The beauty of this recipe is that the ingredients are pure, simple and there’s literally 3! You’ll know exactly what’s in your recipe because Arnott’s Anzac Biscuits are made with only pure, simple ingredients and at your end, you’re literally adding cream and coconut.
This recipe would work beautifully with any biscuits from the Arnott’s Simple Batch Range:
- Choc Coconut Cookies
- Honey Cinnamon Butter Biscuits
- Vanilla Butter Biscuits
- and of course the Anzac Biscuits
Have some fun with this recipe by adding your own little simple touches – sprinkle a Choc Coconut Cookie Log with fresh raspberries, drizzle the Honey Cinnamon Butter Biscuit Log with honey and sprinkle with a little cinnamon and add some Vanilla Bean to the cream for the Vanilla Butter Biscuit log.
No matter which of the range you choose, you’ll know you’re on a winner. The Arnott’s Simple Batch range was recently reviewed by hundreds of MoM Members and they rated the range 4.46 out of 5 stars. Read their Reviews here.
Here’s the recipe video from the team at Arnott’s Simple Batch …
- 1 packet Simple Batch Anzac Biscuits
- 300ml Thickened Cream
- 1 tbsp Toasted Shaved Coconut
- 2 sprigs Fresh Rosemary (optional garnish)
- Pour thickened cream into a bowl and use an electric whisk to beat at medium until thick enough for peaks to hold firmly. You do want the cream well whipped (but be very careful not to make butter)!
- Place a generous dollop on one side of each Simple Batch Anzac Biscuit and create a long log by sticking the biscuits together as you go.
- Once all the biscuits from the packet are stuck together and lying lengthways on a long platter, use the remaining cream to cover the log.
- Refrigerate the log for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Just before serving sprinkle toasted shaved coconut over the top of the log and garnish with a couple of rosemary sprigs if you like.
- Serve on its own or with some fresh fruit (mango would be simple and delicious)!