- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 12 Ingredients
Flavour filled salad!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/4 red or green cabbage ( or a mixture of both)
- 1 Carrot ( cut into fine strips )
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts ( or cashews) roughly chopped
- 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup each of mint and coriander, chopped
- 1 red chilli finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons soy sauce , or fish sauce
- 1/4 cup lime or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Notes... Delicious salad that can be enjoyed on its own or as a side with a BBQ. Shredded chicken could be added for a more substantial dish. I use the fish sauce /peanut combination but the other option is also yummy!
- Combine dressing ingredients Toss together all other ingredients
- Pour dressing over slaw and toss to combine
Recipe Asian Slaw
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.