- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A great recipe to use that leftover rice.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 Atlantic Salmon pieces
- 1 McCormick Flavour Shot Chicken Fried Rice
- 2 cups Cooked rice
- 2 cups Mixed vegetables eg carrot, spanish onion, peas
- 2 Eggs
- Heat pan and cook eggs omelette style. Remove from pan and chop roughly.
- Finely chop vegetables, and saute for 5 minutes until they start to soften. Remove from pan.
- Pour Flavour Shot Chicken Fried Rice into pan (NB item contains no animal products), and add rice. Stir until well combined.
- Add vegetables and chopped egg to the rice mixture and stir to heat through. Keep warm.
- Cook fish, and serve with fried rice, garnished with avocado slices.