- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Rock salt is cheap and a great way to present prawns like this.
- 6 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 long red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 750 grams raw king prawns, peeled and deveined but leave tails on
- Lots of sea salt for presentation
- Place the garlic, chilli, oil and lime juice in a large bowl and whisk until well combined. Add the prawns and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove prawns from marinade and thread through a bamboo skewer.
- Throw onto the BBQ for 2 minutes each side or until prawns are cooked through and orange. Serve standing up in bowls, tins or anything that you can fill with rock sea salt. Rock salt is cheap and a great way to present prawns like this.