- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
To celebrate the start of the Chinese calendar year, AYAM™ brings us a nourishing Malaysian Seafood Laksa; a delicious inclusion in any Lunar New Year celebration.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 jar AYAM™ Malaysian Laksa Paste (185g)
- 1/2 can AYAM™ Coconut Milk (270ml)
- 1.5 cups 1 ½ cups water or vegetable stock
- 250g 250g fried tofu or soybean curd, sliced
- 250g 250g seafood mix (prawns, calamari, mussels)
- 1 cake 1 cakes of AYAM™ Instant Noodles
- 100g 100g beansprouts
- 1/4 cup Chopped coriander, to garnish
Notes... From prawns to fish, Chinese people believe eating seafood during the Lunar New Year brings good luck and longevity, with fish as a sign of prosperity and prawns believed to bring happiness and laughter. AYAM™’s extensive range of products provide the perfect addition for delicious no-fuss and family-friendly dishes at your Lunar New Year celebrations, sure to make any cook, the talk of the table. For more information and AYAM™ cooking inspiration, head to www.ayam.com.
- Combine AYAM™ Laksa Paste, AYAM™ Coconut Milk, water or vegetable stock in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cover and bring to the boil.
- Add soybean curd and seafood mix then reduce heat and simmer until seafood is cooked.
- Meanwhile, prepare noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and divide between 4 bowls.
- Ladle the soup over the noodles, top with beansprouts and coriander.
- Add a halved, hard-boiled egg to serve if desired. You could also substitute seafood with cooked chicken or fish pieces. For a little more colour, add some sliced red or green capsicum.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.