- Makes 12
- 14 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
This recipe is proudly brought to you by IGA.
Ingredients (makes 12 )
- 12 dinner rolls
- 6 slices bacon, halved
- ¼ head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 small tomatoes, thinly sliced
Notes... Optional: Brush inside the rolls with mayonnaise or BBQ Sauce before filling. And to create a BLAT add a slice of avocado.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 C.
- Place the rolls on a baking paper lined tray and cut horizontally without cutting all the way through. Bake for 5 mins or until just crunchy.
- Meanwhile in a large frying pan, cook the bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Just before serving, fill the rolls with bacon, lettuce and tomato.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.