- Makes 10
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A simple snack for little hands that is sure to please the tastebuds
Ingredients (makes 10 mini pikelets plus)
- 1 Cup Self raising flour
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup berries; i used raspberries and blueberries
- 1tbsp Caster sugar (optional)
- 1 tbsp Oil or butter, for frying
- With a whisk, mix SR flour, egg, and milk (and sugar) until well combined. depending on how thin you like your pikelets, you may wish to add more milk.
- Stir through the berries.
- Heat oil or butter in a saucepan on medium heat.Fry tablespoons full of the mixture until golden brown on both sides. For a delicious treat, top with banana slices that have been coated in honey and fried. yum yum!