- Serves 2
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Perfect for the older baby/toddler who is determined to self feed.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1/4 avocado (diced)
- 1 small tin (125g) corn kernels
- 1 small tin (125g) butter beans/4 bean mix (chickpeas removed)
- 3 cherry tomatoes quartered
- Drain sweet corn and beans and rinse them.
- Combine sweetcorn, beans, chopped avocado and tomatoes.
- Serve as a finger food or on a spoon
I only ommited chick peas in this recipe as my baby stuggles with them because they are a bit harder.