- Makes 30
- 60 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 6 Ingredients
Melt in your mouth cookies that make the perfect treat for kids.
Ingredients (makes 30 Cookies)
- 125 gr Butter
- 40 gr Icing sugar
- 125 gr Potato starch
- 80 gr Plain flour
- NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Choc Bits
- Black sesame seeds
- Beat butter and icing sugar until soft and fluffy.
- Sift in potato starch and plain flour. Mix well. Chill in the fridge for 15 mins.
- Roll into a ball for body and two small balls for the hair. And then place black sesame seeds for the eyes, NESTLE CHOC BITS for the ears ( cut into half). Make line in the hair using back side knife.
- Bake at 160C for 20 mins. Remove the cookies and cool in a wire rack before store in container.