- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
My son loves this dish and I love it too! Lots of veggies, and cheese…what’s not to like!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 60g Butter
- 1/2 small Onion, diced
- 2 cups Cooked chicken, diced into small pieces
- 1/4 cup Plain flour
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Cooked peas
- 1 cup Cooked risoni or cooked small pasta
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup Corn kernels
- 1 cup Tasty cheese, grated
- Melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook for a further minute
- Add milk, stirring continuously and cook until sauce boils and thickens. Season to taste.
- Stir in cheese until melted and combined throughout the sauce
- Add in all other ingredients and cook until al warmed through – stirring regularly
I make a batch and then freeze in smaller portions to have on hand for quick meals!