- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Can freeze for up to 4 weeks. Reheat at 160C for 10 – 12 minutes.
Ingredients (makes 12 quiches)
- 8 Sheets Filo Pastry
- 3 Rashers Bacon, rind removed and finely chopped
- 4 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1/3 Cup Thickened Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped fresh Parsley
- Olive Oil Spray
- Layer 4 sheets of pastry, spraying each with olive oil. Cut pastry into 12 squares. Place into greased mini muffin pans. Repeat with remaining pastry
- Combine eggs, bacon, milk, cream and parsley. Spoon into pastry cases.
- Bake at 180C for 15 minutes or until pastry is crisp and filling is set.