- Serves 12
- Makes 12
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
When you have kids in the house there is always a
few packets of 2 minute noodles in the pantry on
stand-by. Throw in some ham and some hidden
grated vegetables and you have a great snack that
kids (and adults!) love. Great for parties and
Ingredients (serves 12 | makes 12 )
- x2 85g packets x2 packets chicken two-minute noodles
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock powder
- 3 cups grated vegetables (zucchini, mushroom, corn, spring onion, capsicum and carrot)
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cups light sour cream/mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped ham or bacon
- 1 cup light tasty cheese
Notes... HANDY HINTS Works well with cooked rice, vermicelli or any other small cooked pasta shapes. You can also make it in the Texas muffin tins. Try adding soy sauce/ oyster sauce for extra flavour.
- Preheat oven to 180 ˚C /160˚C fan-forced.
- Lightly spray a tray of 12 hole muffin pan with olive oil.
- Cook noodles as directed on packet discarding the chicken sachet.
- Drain and rinse under cold water. Place in a bowl.
- Add the chicken stock powder, Dijon mustard, grated vegetables, egg, light sour cream and bacon. Mix to combine.
- Spoon equal portions in muffin pans and top with cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set.
- When cooked transfer to wire rack to cool for 5 minutes.
Recipe BACON AND VEGETABLE 2 MINUTE NOODLE CUPS
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.