- Serves 12
- Makes 12
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
When you have kids in the house there is always a
few packets of 2 minute noodles in the pantry on
stand-by. Throw in some ham and some hidden
grated vegetables and you have a great snack that
kids (and adults!) love. Great for parties and
Ingredients (serves 12 | makes 12 )
- x2 85g packets x2 packets chicken two-minute noodles
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock powder
- 3 cups grated vegetables (zucchini, mushroom, corn, spring onion, capsicum and carrot)
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cups light sour cream/mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped ham or bacon
- 1 cup light tasty cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 ˚C /160˚C fan-forced.
- Lightly spray a tray of 12 hole muffin pan with olive oil.
- Cook noodles as directed on packet discarding the chicken sachet.
- Drain and rinse under cold water. Place in a bowl.
- Add the chicken stock powder, Dijon mustard, grated vegetables, egg, light sour cream and bacon. Mix to combine.
- Spoon equal portions in muffin pans and top with cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set.
- When cooked transfer to wire rack to cool for 5 minutes.
HANDY HINTS Works well with cooked rice, vermicelli or any other small cooked pasta shapes. You can also make it in the Texas muffin tins. Try adding soy sauce/ oyster sauce for extra flavour.