- Serves 1
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
An easy sandwich for breakfast, brunch and lunch….and sometimes dinner.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 2 Slices of bread of your choice
- 1 Rasher of short cut bacon
- 3-4 Slices of tomato
- 1 tbls Mayonnaise
- 1 tbls Butter
- Fry bacon on pre-heated pan or sandwich press (if it is flat).
- Butter each piece of bread. Sandwich the butter sides together. Spread mayo on the piece facing up - there should be no butter. Add the cooked bacon, tomato and cheese.
- Place the piece of bread with the filling on the fry pan or sandwich press. Place the other piece of bread on top with the butter facing up. If using a sandwich press cook until done. If using a fry pan you will need to flip after a minute or two.
- Cut into rectangles, squares or triangles and serve.