- Makes 1
- 70 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
A chunky meaty dip not for those on a diet.
Ingredients (makes 1 Baking dish)
- 1/2 pound Ground beef
- 6 strips Bacon roughly chopped
- 1 Onion diced
- 1 Garlic clove chopped
- 4 ounces Cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella shredded
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
- Cook the ground beef in a pan over medium heat. Set aside & drain the grease.
- Cook the bacon in the pan until crispy, about 6-10 minutes, set aside & drain all but a tablespoon of the grease.
- Add the onion & sauté until tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the garlic & sauté until fragrant, about a minute.
- Mix the beef, bacon, onion & garlic, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, mozzarella, cheddar, Worcestershire sauce & ketchup & pour it into a baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees celcius until the top starts turning a golden brown & the sides are bubbling, about 20-30 minutes.
This is a to die for dip delicious served with corn chips, bread or even on its own. This made my home smell like Hungry Jacks.