- Serves 1
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A nice brunch made healthier using short cut bacon.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 2 slices Good quality bread cut from a loaf
- 2 rashers Short cut bacon
- 1/2 Tomato sliced
- 1 large Leaf cos lettuce
- 1 tablespoon Whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Butter
- Cook bacon in pan, meanwhile cut bread & toast.
- Cut tomatoes & wash lettuce. When bacon is cooked & toast is ready, butter & assemble putting mayonnaise on top slice.
For a tasty variation add mashed or sliced avocado with cracked pepper. We often enjoy this with toasted olive ciabatta. Make sure you use a good quality mayonnaise.