- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
a quick salad for lunch or dinner.
- 2 mushrooms sliced
- 2 short cut bacon diced
- 1 bread slice cut into croutons
- handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 celery stalk chopped
- 3 radish quartered
- 2 slices of onion halved
- 1/2 carrot diced
- 1/4 green capsicum in strips
- handful parmesan
- heat a small frypan on medium. cook mushroom, bacon and croutons all together (with no oil or butter). separate the croutons slightly so they go really crunchy.
- toss together salad ingredients. dressed or undressed. I used Caesar on mine.
- once bacon, mushrooms and croutons are cooked, toss through salad.
use any salad ingredients you like. these are my staples. have the salad dressed or undressed. any dressing can be used.