- Serves 5
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These sausages are budget friendly and a quick delicious meal the whole family will enjoy.
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 6 Thin sausages
- 1 Onion, Sliced
- 5 Rashers Short Cut Bacon, Diced
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tin Herb and Garlic Diced Tomatoes
- In a lidded pan boil your sausages for about 5 minutes or until brown.
- Remove sausages from pan and let cool.
- Add the oil, garlic and onion to the pan and cook until tender. Add bacon, cook for 2-5 minutes.
- While bacon is cooking slice your sausages into pieces.
- Pour tomatoes into pan and return sausages into pan. Let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot with mash and veggies.
Recipe Bacon, tomato and onion sausages
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.