- Serves 5
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These sausages are budget friendly and a quick delicious meal the whole family will enjoy.
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 6 Thin sausages
- 1 Onion, Sliced
- 5 Rashers Short Cut Bacon, Diced
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tin Herb and Garlic Diced Tomatoes
- In a lidded pan boil your sausages for about 5 minutes or until brown.
- Remove sausages from pan and let cool.
- Add the oil, garlic and onion to the pan and cook until tender. Add bacon, cook for 2-5 minutes.
- While bacon is cooking slice your sausages into pieces.
- Pour tomatoes into pan and return sausages into pan. Let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot with mash and veggies.