- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
BBQ ready bacon-wrapped yakitori skewers.
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 chicken thighs, excess fat and skin removed, cut into 2cm pieces
- 20 very thin slices streaky bacon, halved
- 6 thick spring onions, white and pale green parts only
- 4 thick spears asparagus
- 8 small button mushrooms or 6 medium, halved
- 5 tbsp. Chang’s Hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp. Chang’s Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp. Chang’s Sesame Oil
- Marinate the chicken in two tablespoons of Hoisin sauce for 2-12 hours, covered in the fridge.
- Once ready, wrap the bacon around the chicken, and alternate with spring onions on soaked wooden skewers.
- Heat the remaining Hoisin sauce with the Soy sauce, Sesame Oil and two tablespoons of water in a small saucepan and reserve.
- Cook the skewers over medium heat on a BBQ or grill until just done. Transfer to platters and spoon over the remaining sauce to serve.
Recipe Bacon-wrapped Yakitori
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.