- Serves 100
- Makes 100
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A recipe for making bulk biscuits that can be flavoured to suit anyone.
Ingredients (serves 100 | makes 100 biscuits)
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 500 g Margarine or butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 cups Self Raising Flour
- Set oven to 180 degrees, or 160 degrees for a fan forced oven. Cream butter and sugar together.
- Make sure you have a big enough bowl. Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add milk and flour to the sugar and butter mixture. You can add a little at a time of both, alternating as you go along or you can add it all at once, if you have the patience.
- Now is the time to add any additions. My kids like 100s and 1000s in their biscuits or Milo and cocunut. You can put m & ms or smarties or good old fashioned choc chips. I am going to try a small amount of red food dye and strawberry essence next time.
- Grease trays, or line with silicon paper.
- Roll into small balls and put of tray with enough distance apart to allow for spreading.
- Check every 4 minutes, and turn the trays around if needed. When they are golden they are ready.