- Serves 2
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A yummy dessert made in the airfryer
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 Small apples
- 2 Sheets of puff pastry
- 1 Tbs Apricot jam
- 2 Tbs Sultanas
- 1 Tbs Milk
- Custard to serve
- Preheat airfryer for 10 mins on 170 degrees
- Peel and core apples. Scoop out some extra flesh after coring
- Place apple on centre of puff pastry sheet.
- Mix jam and sultanas together and fill apple cores with this mixture.
- Encase apples completely with pastry
- Place on a small tray and brush apples in milk.
- Place in airfryer for 20 minutes
- Serve lukewarm with custard