- Makes 1
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Quick, easy and a real crowd pleaser! This dip has people raving for days, even those who “don’t like artichokes”.
Ingredients (makes 1 Dip)
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 1 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3-4 cloves garlic, crushed
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Rinse artichokes, gently squeeze out excess water. Finely slice and add to mixing bowl.
- Add mayo, parmesan and garlic and mix to combine.
- Put in a large-enough ramekin or ovenproof serving bowl and pop in the oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until it forms a nice golden crust.
- Best served warm with mini toasts or bagel chips.