- Makes 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Yum! These baked bananas are delicious, simple and gluten free!
Ingredients (makes 4 halves = 4 people)
- 2 bananas
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut
- passionfruit (for topping this is optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Peel and halve the bananas and place onto a lined baking tray.
- Combine honey and butter together and drizzle over bananas (using a pastry brush works well too).
- Bake for 10 minutes. Then sprinkle with nuts and/or toasted coconut. Serve warm with ice cream.