- Serves 3
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This recipe is ideal for using up leftovers. Take the roasted vegetables you have left and warm them up in this baked egg dish with Baxters classic tomato chutney for a flavour-packed brunch.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups roasted vegetables, like carrots, parsnips and onions
- 1 bunch leafy greens, like silverbeet or kale, roughly chopped
- 1/2 jar Baxters Classic Tomato Chutney
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 eggs
- Feta cheese, for serving
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a frying pan, heat oil. Add roasted vegetables and greens and sautée until warmed through. Add chutney and water; stir to combine. Simmer until sauce thickens, 7-10 minutes.
- Crack three eggs over vegetable mixture. Transfer to oven; bake until whites are just set, about 10 minutes. Garnish with crumbled feta and fresh cracked pepper. Serve immediately.