- Makes 12
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This recipe for Banana and Blueberry Muffins is perfect if you’re looking for a healthy and delicious muffin. Make a double batch and freeze some for later (perfect for school lunchboxes)!
Ingredients (makes 12 Muffins)
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Self-raising Flour
- 1 Cup Wholemeal Self-raising Flour
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Frozen Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180•C. Grease a muffin tin and set aside.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl.
- Add milk and eggs and mix with a fork until well combined.
- Sift flours and cinnamon on top of banana mixture, returning husks from sieve to the bowl. Mix ingredients together until just combined.
- Gently fold through blueberries.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Once cooked, allow to cool on a wire rack.
This is my go to muffin recipe. I make them every week or two. My dad eats them after exercise, I put them in my husband’s lunch box for work, and I take them for a snack when out with the kids. Both of my children think they are an amazing treat.