- Makes 1
- 75 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A family favourite and a great way to use old bananas. Nice treat for dessert or the lunchbox!
Ingredients (makes 1 loaf)
- 2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar (firmly packed)
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Skim Milk
- 2 Eggs, lightly whisked
- 50g Butter, melted
- 2 Bananas (over ripe), mashed
- 1/2 cup Nutella, melted a little
Notes... This banana bread will keep in an airtight container, out of direct sunlight, for up to 3 days. Alternatively, place in an airtight container and freeze for up to 1 month. TIP: Add walnuts for some crunch! Make into Muffins for a little something different.
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Spray a loaf tin with spray oil to lightly grease and line with baking paper.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into a large bowl. Stir the brown sugar in.
- In a separate bowl, gently combine the eggs, milk, butter and banana.
- Mix the dry ingredients and wet ingredients together until well combined and fold through the Nutella and spoon mixture into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45-60 minutes depending on your oven. Check the centre with a skewer, when it comes out clean it is ready.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool before turning out and slicing. Delicious served warm with some ice-cream.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.