- Makes 20
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Quick and easy sweet treat without the added sugar! Made from things I already have in the pantry and fridge, and fun to make with children. Taste tested and approved by my toddler and teens!
Ingredients (makes 20 )
- 3 Ripe bananas - mashed
- 1/3 cup Apple sauce (store bought or home made)
- 2 cups Oats
- 1/4 cup Light milk (can use almond milk)
- 1/2 cup Sultanas
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Mash bananas and add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Place balls of mixture (approximately a tablespoon) onto trays lined with baking paper, and flatten slightly with a fork.
- Cook for 15-20 mins until golden.
- Store in a sealed container. Best eaten within 3 days.