I have been meaning to try it for a long time but to be honest, I thought it was too good to be true. Ice-cream just out of bananas – yeah right! About this little concoction, I can not hold back. It was amazing. I had to keep going back and trying it and saying – that can’t be right. It tastes like bloody ice-cream and it was so damn good! This is definitely one for the recipe bible.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 Frozen bananas - sliced
- 1 Punnet Fresh blueberries
- 4 Tablespoons Almond milk
- Place the bananas in the kitchen whizz and pulse. The bananas will become crumby. Add 4 tablespoons of almond milk, continue whizzing and watch in amazement as the mixture turns into ice-cream. At the very last moment add about 3/4 of the punnet of blueberries and pulse a couple of times.
- Use the rest of the blueberries as garnish.